What is Carnauba Wax?
Carnauba wax is arguably the best car wax polish you can find in the market. The wax is extracted from a plant that is mainly found in Brazil. It is at times referred to as the Brazil wax.
There are many other car wax polish products you can find in auto spares and accessories stores. Having said that though nothing brings the shine out of surfaces as the carnauba wax does. This product is a game-changer, to say the least. It has maintained its pole position as the best car wax for a long time.
The carnauba wax polish is largely made up of this game-changing natural ingredient with great attention to quality.
Step-by-step Application Process
When you are applying this great product; there’s a need to acquaint yourself with the basics of doing it. It’s a systematic process that requires you to familiarize yourself with the most basic aspects of the process. There are so many online resources with which you can quickly access and improve your game.
- Clean your car and blow-dry it.
- With a dedicated waxing sponge evenly daub on the car paint
- Without waiting, use a clean towel wipe the car paint immediately.
Carnauba Car Wax Polish Product Features:
- The wax polish is mainly made from carnauba and silica(plating crystal main ingredients).
- After construction to a tiny geometric structure, the surface is thicker; harder, and more shining.
- Through the effect of polymer on the surface to form a layer of isolation layer,
- the isolation layer with UV resistance, oil resistance, scratch resistance,
- the function of hydrophobicity, give your car perfect protection.
Note: Keep in the shade, away from children